The Piki Piki Bike
The perfect first bike for 18 mo & up.
- CONSISTENTLY RATED THE BEST RIDE-ON FOR TODDLERS (ages 18 months and older, up to 70 lbs.)
- EASY FOR TODDLERS TO USE – an ideal first bike. Builds confidence & helps prepare toddlers for a bicycle when older
- STABLE (doesn’t require balancing), steerable like a regular bike and moves easily with no frustration for kids
- RUGGED AND DURABLE – high quality plastic with no phthalates or toxins - built to last providing great value for money
- LIGHTWEIGHT (5.5 lbs.) & NO ASSEMBLY OR BATTERIES REQUIRED - just open the box and your little one will be ready to ride
Share this Product
- Durable construction, made of HDPE with steel axles
- Conforms to CPSIA and ASTM F963 safety standards
- Please read the enclosed instructions before use
- Weight: 5.5lbs (8lbs including packaging)
- Dimensions: 30.12” length x 19.5” width x13.86” height
- Max weight limit 70 lbs/32 kg
- Non toxic material and no sharp edges
- Made in the USA
- USA Patent no. US D738,437 S
|Features||Ride on Toys||The Piki Piki Bike||Balance Bikes|
|Safe & Stable||✔||✔|
|Easy At 18 Mo||✔||✔|
|Fun For Years||✔|
|Indoor & Outdoor||✔||✔|
This bike is worth the money. It's sturdy, perfect size for all my kids from 2-5 years. We all love the Piki Piki Bike.
My son is afraid of the balance bike since he fell the first time riding it and didn't want to use it at all. He LOVES the Piki Piki Bike!
I definitely recommend the Piki Piki Bike for families with small children. Don't waste money on the baby ride on toys. This bike will be fun for much longer.
Most children's toys are pretty overrated…but I can honestly say that the kids in my neighborhood go crazy for the Piki Piki.
I didn't think that a bridge between an early ride-on and balance bike was needed, but now that I see the Piki Piki Bike, I understand that more.